Saturday, October 8, 2011

Heartstrings Vs It's Okay, Daddy's Girl

Assalamualaikum
Hehe, arinih tetibe je bersemangat nak bercerita tentang drama Korea. Cj suka kedua-dua drama nih. Antara sebabnya adalah kerana jalan cerita yang menarik. Bukan sekadar kasih sayang antara laki & perempuan tapi ada diselitkan kasih sayang antara keluarga & kawan-kawan, tentang semangat berpasukan, etika berkawan,ada juga tentang semangat mengejar cita-cita.(Utamakan cita-cita walau terpaksa kehilangan cinta buat seketika. Kalau cinta tu betul-betul milik kita, akhirnya kita akan bersatu juga dengan orang yang pernah hilang dari hidup kita)..etc. So, cerita-cerita nih bukanlah semata-mata kerana cinta sebaliknya tentang perjuangan hidup. Dalam cerita-cerita nih, ada banyak lagu-lagu best. Walau sekadar dengar (tak paham bahasa Korea), melodi lagu tuh dapat kita rasai samada bernada sedih atau hepi....Hehe... Ok, sekian je ulasan pendek daripada Cj. Kesimpulannya, 2-2 memang best...
Heartstrings:
The drama was previously known as Festival and later renamed to You've Fallen for Me. Fans of the drama were able to vote and give ideas for the English title of the drama, and on May 9, 2011, the drama was announced to be named as Heartstrings.

Lee Shin (Jung Yong Hwa) is a university student majoring in modern music. He is also the vocalist and guitarist of the band "The Stupid." Shin is known for his good looks, cocky personality, and strong passion for music. Everyone sees him as a cold-hearted person, but he's actually soft inside. He lacks interest in anything unrelated to music and has neither dreams nor plans for the future. He initially likes Jung Yoon Soo  (So Yi Hyun), a dance professor at university, but this all changes when he meets Lee Gyu Won.

Lee Gyu Won (Park Shin Hye) is a bright and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family and is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, especially the gayageum. Gyu Won's grandfather, Lee Dong Gun, is one of the top 3 traditional musicians of his age and his biggest wish is to see his granddaughter become a traditional music prodigy. Trying to live up to her grandfather's expectations, Gyu Won immerses herself in training and becomes a university student who knows nothing outside of her studies. As her friends are fans of "The Stupid", she was forced to go to the band's concert with them. There she saw Lee Shin performing live, and is immediately captivated by him.


It's Okay, Daddy's Girl:
Fake.Haha,nih versi Cik Jari
Eun Chae Ryung (Moon Chae Won) is a spoiled daughter who had always completely relied on her father. When he is involved in an accident one day, she finds herself rudely awakened from her sheltered life and forced to mature, encountering numerous hardships before she gradually becomes an independent person.
Sumber: 1

I will...forget you...(Park Shin Hye)

I will forget you. Starting today,
I don't know you. I have never seen you.
We never even walked pass each other.
I'm okay. I forgot everything. I'm happy with my busy life.
I've met a great person too.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it, Oh.

# When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if it hurts now, it will heal a little later.
It will forget. I will too.

It's not difficult. I will forget everything after today.
I'm just getting used to my changed life. Oh~ No.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it. Yes~

# REPEAT

I will erase everything.
I definitely will.

When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if tears fall now, I will smile a little later.
I will (now) forget you (now). Just like a wound heals...
I will. I will. I will forget you.